we are still caught in the grip of this wretched Pandemic;
however, the committee remains positive and we are looking
forward to 2021. Sadly our March meeting is not feasible
but JUNE 6TH is clearly marked in the calendar.
aim, meanwhile - is to stay connected via AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
Margaret, Elaine and the Committee.
Welcome to the website for the Dorset Thimble
Established March 1985
International Collectors' Society
THE SOCIETY DOES NOT UNDERTAKE
- WAS THE FIRST and is now the only
remaining non-commercial society for collectors
of (primarily antique) thimbles and sewing tools in the UK
- PROMOTES KNOWLEDGE by sharing information and research - many members
have written specialist books, booklets and pamphlets. Membership
includes newsletter 'At Your Fingertips' (click
for a sample)
- THREE MEETINGS A YEAR; all
day meetings from 10.30am - 4pm approx.
- THREE NEWSLETTERS A YEAR; Spring, Summer and Autumn
- SPECIALIST DEALERS attend and sell at meetings
- PRODUCES DORSET THIMBLE SOCIETY MEMORABILIA
Founder & President
Site updated on 23rd January 2021
||All subscriptions and payments can be done using PayPal and the
Click here for instructions.
||This site provides a number of
document in pdf format. To view them you will need Adobe Acrobat
Reader. For a free download click on the icon.